I purchased 2 entrees from portillos in villa park for their deal of a hotdog for a dollar with each entree...they charged me full price...I live 40 min. from this portillos...but I returned today with receipt...manager said he could NOT refund my money because the drawer was closed from last nite...I said "what" and he said never mind I will just open my drawer...he hands me 2 dollars and closes the drawer...I then said I purchased 2 deals and he huffed at me as the cashier was explaining the deal which I was aware of...manager knew fully well what was going on here...then I asked for my receipt back since it was on my credit card and he started to argue abt THAT!!!

I was the customer that was inconvenienced and he acted as tho I was putting him out!! wow...very dissatisfied customer!!

Review about: Portillos Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Horrible Service in drive thru. I ordered two 1/2 slabs of ribs but they only had one 1/2 and a full "Ready".

after they took my money I was told to pull around. I spend 10 minutes waiting, I went in to ask. and was told someone inside ordered at the same time and got my order.

I was promised 2 half slabs never got it. had to come in again 10 minutes later to get my same order because they forgot about me outside.