Product: Portillos Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 12 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Portillos - Ending a long term relationship with Portillo's catering.

Took 3 phone calls to get a catering order completed. Gravy was running down sides of containers, when I asked clerk to please wipe it, I rcv'd. a dirty look! Was charged for 2 "family sized" cole slaw when only ordered & rcv'd. 1. Cole slaw is AWFUL. One taste & threw out the rest. Never before chgd. $15 for 4 loaves of bread when buying 5 lbs. of beef. I feel this is extreme. No more Portillo's !!! Mrs. A. Orsini Conf.#10559427 (630-627-6613
3.3
Reply to reviews
Portillo's on Dempster in Des Plaines, IL Order #277, Check #430137 on 9/11/2018 @2:33 PM to go Sm Sp Sad ag Marin Sc, w/bread Side Italian Sausage When we unpacked my order at home it was missing the bread. It takes about 20 minutes to drive there and this is very...
I didn't like
  • Mising bread

Portillos - 21 minutes for a beef sandwich. Not worth the wait

21 minutes for a beef sandwich. Not worth the wait. I realize that with everything that goes on in the world my complains about how long it took for beef sandwich to arrive in a bag with an order of fries is really insignificant but I thought I’d share it anyway. What happened to Portillo‘s? At least the one in Forest Park Illinois I think it’s And unreasonably long time to wait for a sandwich and a fry
2.4

Portillos - Gone down hill

I’m not kidding when I say I used to eat at portillos every day. It’s bad when employees know you by name. I think ever since *** sold the franchise the food and customer service has gone down. I will never go back to the 1 I’m hardwood heights. Worst customer service ever. I don’t know if the milinals lnow the meaning of iced tea. Not 1 Ice cube. I spit that on myself. Rude , unprofessional, food is just mediocre. I’ll take my money somewhere else.
2.1

Portillos - Sucks
I paid online for my order of 3 vodka pastas. I picked them up in On 11/15 and on 11/16 I was charged 3 times for $23.22.
2.6
Allergens Information

Portillos - Rude phone order taker

Sharon of Portillo Randall road elgin Illinois was so rude over the phone. She was so Impatient with taking the order. She should not be taking orders at all. Someone like her attitude should either be trained or get out of that position. So not cool. Had to rush deciding what to order.{{Redacted}}
3.0
Show

Portillos bad service bad food

Stopped store summit ok waited long time for food got food home onion rings half order burnt stopped talked to manger wanted me to fill out paper work I told him no thanks in the mean wile they didn't make my beef so asks refund company really gone down hill management very bad service slow will never eat thiervagian

Portillos Customer Care Review

Poor quality of food poor staff not the same on the downhill slide . Won't be returning a legacy in Chicago has been tainted with cost saving profit maximization strategies . So sad
2.0
Reply to reviews
Could not eat the chicken sandwich for my mom it was burned as was the croissant. Ended up going to McDonald's for dinner. I will not go to Portillos in Brookfield, Wi again. First impressions are everything and there's was not good. I really would have liked my...
offconsumerpissed
offconsumerpissed

"I told her I get sick they will,hear from my lawyer."Please do not get your "lawyer." AKA your public defender that costs people with a job money. What a lowlife.

1.2

Portillos - Terrible service at Forest Park location

This was a terrible experience today at Portillos in Forest Park location. THEY ARE SO RUDE. I USE MY APP TO PLACE A ORDER TODAY TOTALLING $18.41 and they refuse to let me use the $5.00 discount on my order. Saying I didn't have the app.. hERE IS MY ORDER #42950560 bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad service for Portillos. I just spoke with Portillos customer service on Friday about the app and assured me I should have no problem. As you can see not true at all.
2.1