Product: Portillos Italian Beef Sandwich Clear all filters (0 of 7 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Portillos - Worst customer service Ever!

Today i wont to Portillos, the customer service was so terrible. I literally cuss out the manager to return my money back. My beef sandwich look like a dog was about to eat it. I'll never spend another dime at that establishment. Highly disappointed.

Portillos - Less beef, less topping

Visited Vernon Hills IL location, I have visited this site many times over the years, have made 2 visits within the last 6 weeks, both times; - 4 beef sandwiches total - beef portions were much smaller - about 1/2 normal amount of beef, not as tender as in past,, only 2 small pieces of green pepper, and the mozzarella cheese - well was not sure it was even on the sandwich
I didn't like
  • Little beef 2 small slices peppers

Portillos - Quality & Correctness

Order wrong again!!! Quality of product has gone down also!!! Store is very apologetic, but hasn’t changed. Peoria, Il store on Rockwood. You need to send “GRIFF” back to train and show the crew and manager how it’s supposed to work!!
3.8

Portillos - Incorrect order

Check your order! They charge for hot peppers but they do not put on sandwich. What an inconvience to bring sandwich back.

Portillos - Beef not the same

I have been going to portillos for many years. The other day I went for lunch. I ordered the beef sandwich . It was dry, tasteless and the amount of beef was half of the amount it normally used to be. My son went later in the week. Same thing. Your food is not cheap, but was always worth the money. I am very disappointed . This was the Vernon hills location. Patty Powell
3.4

Portillos Italian Beef Sandwich Review

Hair in my sandwichhow gross
Reply to reviews
Well to my surprise, when I arrived to my destination over an hour away, I was missing a sandwich. Yeah, not good when your extremely hungry and really don't feel like sharing a sandwich with your grown son or husband. I called Portillos only to get an I'm sorry and...
I didn't like
  • I am trying to send a complaint about portillos
  • Service at all