Review about Portillos Hot Dog from Romeoville, Illinois

12 of 24 Portillos reviews

Paid extra for the cheese, see it? It's those 2 little white strands. Paid $9.00 for a beef and small coke...there's other places just as good.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 24 Portillos reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
RealityCheck

Sep 28, 2015 #1040548

You are absolutely right sir. I would put more than just a few white strands on that sandwich for you after climax. In fact i'll do it for the same price too! Can't you sense my sarcasm you whiny retard? Somebody better call the waaaaaambulance, because we have yet another prime example of a lazy neanderthal. However I do have a few tips for you:
1. Make some time to sit down and realize just how big of a retard you really are.
2.Put cheese on it if its so important too you. In fact i'll even give you the address of your local sperm bank.
3. Realize that no one gives 2-*** about a $9 sandwich enough to post it on a complaints website.
However you obviously do, which leads me to believe you have down syndrome. If you still feel that your were cheated, bring the sandwich to me. I will be more than happy to put some extra "strands of cheese" on it. I'll even do you the courtesy of melting it. *** while i'm at it, since i feel so bad, i'll add a $3 premium vegetable to it. Fungus from my taint. Your reality check has been served. :)

2 1 Reply

Nov 03, 2015 #1058072

The only reality revealed here is your stupidity.

0 1 Reply
RealityCheck

Nov 25, 2015 #1069751

Let me restate the above. COMPLAINIMG ABOUT A $9 SANDWITCH ONLINE IS RETARDED. Better you whiny chode?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Portillos. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Portillos.
Filing a new complaint about
×