filters
State:
City:
Product:

Portillos - Downhill

I went to the Portillo’s in Maple Grove MN! This is the 2nd time I received sandwich with NO PEPPERS! What good is the sandwich? Get it together people! Portillo’s is slipping slowly!
3.2

Portillos - Incorrect order

Check your order! They charge for hot peppers but they do not put on sandwich. What an inconvience to bring sandwich back.
Show

Portillos - Burgers definitely not worth the money..taste like a frozen

Not taste good at all
2.5
Show

Portillos - We want *** back!

Why did the new owners change everything. I guess Al’s is number one now. Bring an Al’s to the western suburbs please. All we have now is a *** shell of a hot dog beef joint.
1.7

Portillos - Poor quality

Ordered a combo sandwich the sausage tasted horrible, like freezer burnt,and fillers, nothing like it used to taste. This is the second time ive had bad combo. Will not order again. Advice go back to other supplier.
2.9

Portillos - Poor quality

I dont know what has happened, the quality of the sausage is very poor,tasted freezer burned, and llike fillers. This the second time in the past month. Maybe they changed supplier? I wont order again.
3.3
Show

Portillos - A manager is going in the system cheating employees out of their time

Nothing at all. The store I work at 100 w. Ontario Employees are not aloud to disagree with a manager or we’ll be fired if so . The manager that does this does not admit to her wrongs yet I have receipts proving that it has happen.
3.4
Reply to reviews
Portillo's on Dempster in Des Plaines, IL Order #277, Check #430137 on 9/11/2018 @2:33 PM to go Sm Sp Sad ag Marin Sc, w/bread Side Italian Sausage When we unpacked my order at home it was missing the bread. It takes about 20 minutes to drive there and this is very...
I didn't like
  • Mising bread
Reply to reviews
The Elk Grove Village store on Rt. 83 is your worst store. I am an original customer, since the Pup House. *** ran a fabulous restaurant. In the last two years, everything is slipping. The beef tastes terrible and the servings are small. The relish on the dogs is...

Contact Portillos

United States
Phone:
(866) 986-2333

Portillos - WTF! MY ORDER IS AS SCREWED GOT NOTHING HELP

Made an order & half of what I ordered was missing. Called when I got home and was told , that I HAD TO TURN AROUND & COME BACK IN ORDER TO GET IT RITE! WTF! Really, as much money as I’ve spent there not to mention, I went to the Forest Park location and live in the city.